Keep your eyes on Apple as they make announcements today — 10am to 1pm PST. You can reread my updated predictions below, but I think the Mac Mini may be the biggest surprised. Either it gets updated instead of killed, or it morphs into a better system with peripherals. It'll still be somewhat expensive though.
1. New iMacs = guaranteed | was 90% probability
2. Mac mini replacement (or greatly redesigned, although I don't know how that's possible/desirable) = 90% probability | was 50% probability
3. Sub-notebook Mac = Dead! | was 25% probability (what was I thinking?!)
4. Leopard details = still 50% probability
5. Other software updated and/or introductions = 50/50
No more comments from me till I get home late tonight. In fact, I don't know if I'll even be near a computer at work to get the news. *sigh*
Posted by ronn at August 7, 2007 09:41 AM