Bernie has a Pop Quiz:
1. Do you expect to receive a Valentine's Day wish from someone special this year?
2. What is the biggest fib you've ever put on a resume?
3. Are you generally optimistic or pessimistic about your financial future in 2004?
4. Which of the following would you most like to be, and why:
a. A famous artist or entertainer
b. A world class athlete
c. A wealthy business owner.
d. An influential politician or community leader
5. Have you ever engaged in a sexual act (including masturbation) at a place where you worked?
6. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? How many and where?
7. What did you eat the last time you had a late night hunger craving?
8. Do you know for whom you'll be voting for president, either in a primary or the general election?
9. The Super Bowl is this weekend. Will you watch for the game, the halftime show or the commercials?
10. If either were to come your way today, which would be more welcome; a check for $200 or two hours of hot, sweaty, butt nekkid sex?
Here's my answers:
1. Of course! I am making plans to make this one of my best Valentine's Days ever.
2. I have never, ever fibbed on a resume. Maybe I should have; I'd probably still be in Publishing, not an outsider looking in.
3. After the last few dismal years, it has to be better. I'm working on that myself to ensure $$$ won't continue to be tight.
4. c. because I may be able to help others much more than with the other titles/jobs.
5. um... my LIPS are sealed.
6. I got my left ear pierced the day before I graduated from Hunter College. It closed up and I can't see myself getting another one. Forget about tattoos. I can't stand needles and you want me to pay to have someone jab me thousands of times!?! Puh-leeze!
7. Cheddar spread on some saltines -or- some Chunky Monkey (shhh, don't tell my baby)
8. Dean in the primary, the Democrat in the general: Bush must go.
9. Feh! I will catch up on some neglected reading.
10. Not to brag, but I get hott, buttered, toe-curling sex on the regular. I'll take that $200 check, thank you very much! You can't ask that question during tax-free week Bernie! LOL
Posted by ronn at January 26, 2004 06:36 PM